I – Film
- Luis A. Albornoz & Azahara Cañedo – The Audio-visual Technology Hub Programme and TV Diversity in Argentina
- Paule Maillet – “My French Film Festival” Project (video in Portuguese)
- Vincent Carelli – “Video in Indigenous Villages” Project (video in Portuguese)
- Luis Mauch – “More Differences” Project (video in Portuguese)
- Patricia Marenghi, Marina Hernández Prieto & Ángel Badillo – Diversity of the Audio-visual Industry in the Digital Age: The Challenges Entailed in its Measurement.
II – Music
- Paulo Assis – A Brief Overview of the Evolution of Musical Technology: Promises and Risks for the Diversity of Cultural Expressions.
- Nísio Teixeira – The Contribution from the Music Collection of Instituto Moreira Sales Site to Diversity. A Case Study: Brazilian Christmas Carols.
- Leandro de Carvalho & Maria de Fátima Rodrigues Makiuchi – The Music PEC: An Analysis of the Lawmakers’ Position: Tax Waiver to the Benefit of Access to Culture or Market Reserve?
III – Book
- Justine Martin – The Digital Book and Cultural Diversity: Stakes and Perspectives.
- Rémi Gimazane – The Adaptation of Support Policies to the Digital Book Market in France (video in French)